2 to go! GO PACK! GO JETS! GO TEXANS! GO NINERS!

BravinSeattle

I think that the Packers, Jets and Texans all have legitimate shots at winning this Sunday/Monday and it would be great for the first two to get their 4th win and get the Texans two wins away from their 4th (Hopefuly they can get wins vs. AZ, JAX and SF).

The two teams I worry about the most are the Saints (With Brooks now benched) and the Niners (With only Houston left as a possible win).

I mean if we can somehow get the 2nd pick overall we could likely end up with an additional 1st rounder and enough extra picks to trade into the first round without sacrificing our 2nd rounder.

In that scenario we could even see us being able to grab two starting DT's and a starting OT (There are 2 or 3 that could drop to us with the 2nd pick in the 2nd round).

Could you imagine that? I can......GO PACK! GO JETS! GO TEXANS! GO NINERS!!

Perfecting my 2007, 2008 and 2009 mock drafts, where else?

535658[/snapback]

me too.

If we win one more game I will be pissed.

This team gave up early in the year, how dare they screw us out of a draft position by suddenly performing.

Hell no, more losses the better chance we have for change.

I think that the Packers, Jets and Texans all have legitimate shots at winning this Sunday/Monday and it would be great for the first two to get their 4th win and get the Texans two wins away from their 4th (Hopefuly they can get wins vs. AZ, JAX and SF).

The two teams I worry about the most are the Saints (With Brooks now benched) and the Niners (With only Houston left as a possible win).

I mean if we can somehow get the 2nd pick overall we could likely end up with an additional 1st rounder and enough extra picks to trade into the first round without sacrificing our 2nd rounder.

In that scenario we could even see us being able to grab two starting DT's and a starting OT (There are 2 or 3 that could drop to us with the 2nd pick in the 2nd round).

Could you imagine that?  I can......GO PACK! GO JETS! GO TEXANS! GO NINERS!!

535453[/snapback]

I was going to post the same thing!!!! Atleast we have something to cheer about this sunday! YEE HAAA!!!!