I need your vote

frogger

don't you wish you had a say... and don't you wish they would tell you there intentions.

well here would be mine

Hire Jim Johnson DC form the Eagles as my new head coach, well respected and well liked.

OC Mike Martz...once the rams release him, the greatest show in snow?

DC whomever coach johnson wants.

Free agents I will target

LeCharles bentley center-tough athletic center

Jon Runyan-Tough physical RT, and a well seasoned vet.

Matt Schobel-I bet you didn't expect him, but a very good athlete, with great hands he would start if everett was not ready. ran a 4.6 40 prior to the draft several years ago and was drafted in the 2nd round.

Grady Jackson-up there in age and up there in weight.

my Draft targets

1-Haloti Ngata large athletic DT, I think I read that he recorded 60+ tackles this past year, that is pretty good.

2-Max Jean Gillies-LG from Georgia, tackle heavy draft projects him into the 2nd round. a nice steal by us...finally since I am your GM thinngs are going our way.

3-Todd Watckin WR from BYU-6'3" 195, great speed, JP Losman has found the touch on the deep ball, however with midgets trying to catch it it makes it tough for him. Sorry to my employees for calling them midgets...but come on, 5"8".

3b-Daniel Bullock-Neb. SS, future SS after lawyer leaves

4-James Wyche DE from Syracuse great athlete and a bit of a project, but less than Ritzmann was

5-Gerald Mills from tulsa-TE/H back/Fullback-destoyed UCF in the con USA championship. great hands and a tough blocker, ideal for the greatest show in snow. also is a great release for Losman.

6-Bruce Gradkowski-back up QB from toledo

7-Pierce woods-from michigan, LOLB/DE

I will try to extend Eric Moulds contract saving money, I will offer the same to Mike Williams, but if he does not proform in preseason say good bye. and bring his weigh to 340.

also say goodbye to Teague, Bennie Anderson, jeff Posey & Mark Campbell.

but i will resign Clements and any others that are Free agents.

I will keep josh Reed, because I believe that we need to give him back number 25, and make him a running back....as a WR he sucks, however as a 3rd down back he could be great.

vote for me and I will even take suggestions, and be up front with everyone. i would also allow this to be Johnson team, and not mine...yes that was a stab at TD

Matt Schobel-I bet you didn't expect him, but a very good athlete, with great hands he would start if everett was not ready.  ran a 4.6 40 prior to the draft several years ago and was drafted in the 2nd round.

530647[/snapback]

Shoebel was a 3rd round pick in 2002. He's a decent blocker, but his hands are good, not great. He rotates at TE with Reggie Kelly and Tony Stewart.

Fine attitude.

Hire Jim Johnson DC  form the Eagles

OC Mike Martz

DC whomever coach johnson wants.

I like these coaches. I've been thinking Jim Johnson would be getting a HC opportunity for about two years now. He hasn't been out there too much. He WILL need some help on the offensive side of the ball, and Martz can do that.

Free Agents:

LeCharles bentley center

Jon Runyan

Matt Schobel

Grady Jackson

Good solid list of FA's. Not too expensive but should give us a upgrades in a few areas.

my Draft targets

1-Haloti Ngata

2-Max Jean Gillies-LG

3-Todd Watckin WR

3b-Daniel Bullock-Neb. SS

4-James Wyche DE

5-Gerald Mills from tulsa-TE/H back/Fullback

6-Bruce Gradkowski

7-Pierce woods-from michigan, LOLB/DE

I like your first two picks, but disagree with your third. The last thing this team needs is another young WR. First, I don't think there is a chance in hell Moulds is around next year, and they NEED to bring in a VET WR to play with all these young guys we have. Someone who knows how to run good routes and can make the tough catch a la Chrebet (of 4 years ago). There is a pretty good list of guys that can come in and play #2 reciever. Of course they aren't #1 guys so most around here will have them nowhere near the team, but I would. Evans is our #1 next year and Parrish is the slot along with Reed.

I'd go with best available lineman (either side of the ball) here, unless someone slips who can't be passed on.

If Mike Williams restructures, cool. If he doesn't, he has to go. I like him and think he does a good job on the right side, but he is making WAY to much money to be "good", and he is hurt far too ofthen.

also say goodbye to Teague, Bennie Anderson, jeff Posey & Mark Campbell.

Agreed.

but i will resign Clements and any others that are Free agents.

I would use the franchise tag on clements. With DL helf, he is worth top 5 money. If we can trade him for a first, I would do that, but otherwise try to come up with a long term deal or let him play out the tag.

I don't know about turning Reed into a RB, but I would keep him also. He has shown improvements this year, and he is the 4th WR. Really, who the hell are we bringing in as the 4th WR who is going to be so much better???

vote for me and I will even take suggestions, and be up front with everyone.  i would also allow this to be Johnson team, and not mine...yes that was a stab at TD

I'll vote for you...but I'd like a Modrak type job in return. :doh:

"Yes SIR Mr. Frogger"

"You're a GENIUS Mr. Frogger"