My worst experience at a game- EVER

Adam

I won't even get into how we played. A bunch of idiot fans were just randomly screaming and cursing before the game- must have been at least 25 in chronological age, but probably about 13 in maturity level. They did that all through the anthem, making an absolute disgrace of themselves, and embarrassing all the good fans there.

Theyt kept randomly screaming obscenities, and only occasionally did their obscenities have anything remotely to do with the game.

Before they finally got booted, they constantly picked fights with fans of other teams.

Thankfully these morons were removed.

I won't even get into how we played. A bunch of idiot fans were just randomly screaming and cursing before the game- must have been at least 25 in chronological age, but probably about 13 in maturity level. They did that all through the anthem, making an absolute disgrace of themselves, and embarrassing all the good fans there.

Theyt kept randomly screaming obscenities, and only occasionally did their obscenities have anything remotely to do with the game.

Before they finally got booted, they constantly picked fights with fans of other teams.

528457[/snapback]

Unfortunetly that is an awful stadium to try to enjoy a game at! Sad!

528457[/snapback]

Did one of them have white hair?