Did the effort today

Kipers Hair

I just got back and cannot recall a worse effort. I would have thought they would play like they had nothing to lose and make an effort...but they totally laid an egg. I have never seen a pro team do this. Do you think the team is siding with Moulds, (or against the caoches and management)? Actions are louder than words - and they said alot by the way they played...

I just got back and cannot recall a worse effort.  I would have thought they would play like they had nothing to lose and make an effort...but they totally laid an egg.  I have never seen a pro team do this.  Do you think the team is siding with Moulds, (or against the caoches and management)?  Actions are louder than words - and they said alot by the way they played...

528257[/snapback]

This is the post of the day. As bad as it is for players not to give it their all, this team just showed Malarkey what they think of his leadership. Ralph Wilson needs to permanently suspend both Mike and Tom. I don't even think it would hurt our chances for prospective GM's and head coaches at this point. I think everyone involved with the NFL would understand.