Memo to RW

bleedinblue

A heartbreaking loss that can be laid almost exclusivly at the feet of the coaching staff followed up with a total blow out in your own house.

An offensive line that continually misses assignments, is usually overpowered and simply isn't NFL caliber.

A defensive line that can't generate pressure against a NE line made up of backups and backups playing out of position.

4th and 3 at the NE 46, down two scores, no playoff hope, punt.

With the exception of Terrance McGee, Josh Reed and London Fletcher, a team that laid down and quit.

Just what more do you need, Ralph, to make you ast and fire Mularkey and Donahoe before this once proud franchise slips into obscurity.

You forgot A quarterback whos was horrible in every phase of the game.

527961[/snapback]

Ya know, I expect this from basically a rookie QB, what I can't take is the inability to put him and this team in postions to succeed. NE is 31st in the league against the pass, at least make a lame attempt to exploit that. Go for it on 4th a 3 when behind and in their end. Buffalo's TE's can only be found on milk cartons and there is an amber alert for the screen pass. I can live with developing a QB who has potential, I can't abide a totally inept GM and HC.