What time to leave for the game?

Hey guys. I only go to 1 or 2 games a year, and this year it looks like it is only going to be 1 (unfortunately - finances ... etc) ... and everyyear I need to know the answer to the same question. If Im leaving from Rochester, what time should I leave to make sure that I have time to go through traffic, park and get into the stadium at least 15 min before kickoff ... ??

Thanks in advance guys!

God Bless and JESUS LOVES YOU!

Depends on which part of Rochester, where you plan on parking, etc.

Traffic should be surprisingly light for a sellout. (Well, perhaps not so surprising, considering the events of the last seven days...)

Remember, though, the "patdown" lines start to clog up the stadium gates at least half an hour before kickoff. Took me 15-20 minutes to make it through at the last game...

Depends on which part of Rochester, where you plan on parking, etc.

Traffic should be surprisingly light for a sellout. (Well, perhaps not so surprising, considering the events of the last seven days...)

Remember, though, the "patdown" lines start to clog up the stadium gates at least half an hour before kickoff. Took me 15-20 minutes to make it through at the last game...

527440[/snapback]

Leaving from Irondequoit ... i plan to leave around 10:30 ... that should give us sufficient time? Correct?

Thanks for the help! It is appreciated!