OFFICIAL"were the assclowns of the nfl"THREAD

tatonka12

:D I'm sorry but NOTHING possitive can be taken from this game.and instead of getting better over the last 4 years we've basicaly stayed the same or gotten worse.I cant even tell anymore,when you scrape the candy coating off this team with its supposed big stars all I can find is team(and i use that term loosely)with N O H E A R T ! WE HAD a better team the last year" bums son "was here!I just dont get it we have big time wide recivers who cant seem to catch the ball,offencive linemen who cant block,and a QB who cant punch it in when your given the dam ball on the 10 20 or 30 yard line(but to be fair drew was pretty good at wasteing all our timeouts through out the game)

:rolleyes: I'm sorry but NOTHING possitive can be taken from this game.and instead of getting better over the last 4 years we've basicaly stayed the same or gotten worse.I cant even tell anymore,when you scrape the candy coating off this team with its supposed big stars all I can find is team(and i use that term loosely)with    N O  H E A R T  !  WE HAD a better team the last year" bums son "was here!I just dont get it we have big time wide recivers who cant seem to catch the ball,offencive linemen who cant block,and a QB who cant punch it in when your given the dam ball on the 10  20 or 30 yard line(but to be fair drew was pretty good at wasteing all our timeouts through out  the game)

37758[/snapback]

go raiders!