Just got back from the game

Dawgg

First of all, Raiders fans are absolutely nuts. I wore my jersey and took a lot of smack for it. At times, I feared for my life. Would I do it again? Hell yeah. Had great seats, only 10 rows up from the field at the 5 yardline. A great view to see the debacle that it was. Some thoughts.

1. Josh Reed sucks, flat out. Not only did he struggle to get open and gain separation, he dropped some critical passes that would have kept drives alive. He just doesn't have it in him yet to be a playmaker. I think they need to bench him and use Bobby Shaw and Lee Evans. Both those guys proved they can make the catches in clutch situations.

2. The defense is excellent. Wow, I was continually amazed at what this defense can do despite the paltry support given by the offense. You want to complain about no turnvers? Just imagie how well the D would've played had the offense handed them a LEAD! They could play the ball more aggressively which could lead to more big plays. It takes 2 to tango folks and the offense isn't doing its part.

3. Brian Moorman is the best player on this team. Excellent job with the field position battle.

4. Season's not over yet. Philly started 0-2 last year.

Surprised about Reed. I haven't seen him do anything but make catches so far this season. There was one play in particular where Reed was wide in the center of the field and Drew drilled the ball over Reed's head...much harder than necessary...and he came down with a nice catch. Of course, it is nearly impossible to judge his route running and separation without being at the game so I'll defer to your judgement. Thanks for the report.

2. The defense is excellent. Wow, I was continually amazed at what this defense can do despite the paltry support given by the offense. You want to complain about no turnvers? Just imagie how well the D would've played had the offense handed them a LEAD! They could play the ball more aggressively which could lead to more big plays. It takes 2 to tango folks and the offense isn't doing its part.

this D is not liveing up to D of last year tho...Im not saying theyre not good..theyre just not great....our D allowed 8 out of 15 3rd down conversion sun..thats a lot..these are plays they cant allow..I only wish I knew how many of them where over 5 yards that they allowed....they also allowed Gannon a 70% pass completion sun...I have yet to see this D really pressure a qb in 2 seasons...how can a rookie OLineman stop a veteran(s) DE..this D has a long way to go b4 they are great....but I agree with the fact that if the offense dosent start helping them by giveing them a lead and time to cool down they wont be able to get better.

Wake up Buffalo the real #1 problem on this team is TRAVIS HENRY. Why you ask? Because he is directly responsible for alot of negative plays resulting in punts or INT'S or fumbles. For example in the first half Travis #1) totally whiffs on a block causing a sack( this was not the O-LINE) and the result was PUNT, #2) Falls down twice on consecutive plays when the hole was there and the result was PUNT, #3)Lets a pass right to him go threw his hands and the result is INT, #4) When we go for it at the goal line on fourth down he falls down again when he should of scored and the result was TURNOVER ON DOWNS. This was four drives that stood out that Travis was the direct cause of the drive failure. I am not saying Henry is the only problem. I am not saying the O-LINE is not a problem. I am not saying Bledsoe is not a problem. I am saying that HENRY IS THE # 1 REASON WHY BUFFALO SUCKS ON OFFENSE.

3.  Brian Moorman is the best player on this team.  Excellent job with the field position battle.

That about says it all...does it not??? :D

4.  Season's not over yet. Philly started 0-2 last year.

The Bills are not the Eagles...they are no where near as good a Team, and the Eagles have a Franchise QB...Please, I love the optimism by Bills Fans, but please I beg of you, stop comparing this Bills Team to Teams like the Eagles just because they both started a Season 0-2...The Bills are just not that good... :D

37679[/snapback]

Wake up Buffalo the real #1 problem on this team is TRAVIS HENRY. Why you ask? Because he is directly responsible for alot of negative plays resulting in punts or INT'S or fumbles. For example in the first half Travis #1) totally whiffs on a block causing a sack( this was not the O-LINE) and the result was PUNT, #2) Falls down twice on consecutive plays when the hole was there and the result was PUNT, #3)Lets a pass right to him go threw his hands and the result is INT, #4) When we go for it at the goal line on fourth down he falls down again when he should of scored and the result was TURNOVER ON DOWNS. This was four drives that stood out that Travis was the direct cause of the drive failure. I am not saying Henry is the only problem. I am not saying the O-LINE is not a problem. I am not saying Bledsoe is not a problem. I am saying that HENRY IS THE # 1 REASON WHY BUFFALO SUCKS ON OFFENSE.

37740[/snapback]

ASSCLOWN! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: