In Total Disbelief...

Beerstm

Forgive me for probably bringing up an old subject. But I just watched MM press conference on BB.com. I am amazed with how disrespectful this organization has become to their fans. You just don’t say Moulds has been excused from practice for the next two days without any explanation. MM looked like a total tool! His reaction to the press what classic “I’m in over my head, and I don’t know what to do”

Someone help me! What in the World is going on???? What makes me the most upset, is that there is nothing I can do about it!!! I’ll always be a Bills fan, but until there are some changes, I am not going to concern my self with this team or their results. I’m so thankful for Tivo. At least I can fast forward the disaster every Sunday.

I have no confidence in Ralph Wilson as an owner, Tommy D as a general manager, or Mike M as a head coach. They have only proven that they know how to mess up a once proud organization and take advantage of loyal fans. I feel sorry for the players. This team is messing with their lives and their families lives.

This whole team and situation with Moulds is unacceptable, but because I am just a fan. I’ll have to just take it! That just in itself is just wrong!!!!!