I'm so tired of this sentiment

Why bother? Of course people are more frustrated than the players and coaches. The thought itself is condescending...

"Dear fans, I know we're not really accomplishing anything here, and we currently dont matter in professional football, but you have to know that we're upset. More upset than you are. Never mind that we take home in one week what you make in a year.

"Seriously... we're upset... by the way, buy more tickets, or we'll leave your city."

One major element to solving a problem is admitting you have one, and getting into specifics. I see none of that from anyone in this organization, which says to me that they think there's little wrong with the recipe, just the 'execution'.

Give them another year.. then start over... again.

Why bother? Of course people are more frustrated than the players and coaches. The thought itself is condescending...

"Dear fans, I know we're not really accomplishing anything here, and we currently dont matter in professional football, but you have to know that we're upset. More upset than you are. Never mind that we take home in one week what you make in a year.

"Seriously... we're upset... by the way, buy more tickets, or we'll leave your city."

One major element to solving a problem is admitting you have one, and getting into specifics. I see none of that from anyone in this organization, which says to me that they think there's little wrong with the recipe, just the 'execution'.

523125[/snapback]

nobody is more frustrated than we at the TBD message board. we appreciate your patience

523125[/snapback]

Donahoe is quite the kool-aid salesman. He talks out both sides of his ass. Ridicules fans on one end, entices them into the stadium on the other. He should be spending his time looking for Bennie Anderson Jr. for 2006.

:D:(