Today's game......

BB2004

I don't want to hear about the positives because they are clearly not necessary today. When London Fletcher got the safety and made it 23-3. I said to my dad, well, 3 scores still beats the Bills. Sure enough it happened.

I'm sorry for whoever went to this game today. Walking out of that stadium would make me want to puke.

You can say the Bills looked good in the first half. The problem is they forgot to play the last quarter. The conservative mode clearly wasn't a good idea.

The offensive line was not good today. I don't know how many times JP had to scramble to get away from pressure. Also, not running out the clock with 2 minutes at the end of the game? That's happened many times during this season.

On a third and long giving up that long pass to Chambers is unacceptable.

Bottom line, you could just tell that there was a bit of worry over the Bills when the Dolphins scored to make it 23-10. You can say what you want but this loss will sting probably until the start of next season.

Not playing Eric Moulds today for whatever reason is another question I have to ask. Why? First Sam Adams and now Moulds?