Can someone explain why

Toledo Bill

we took a game plan that was devastating a veteran quarterback and then totally changed our philosophy to be non-aggressive against an unexperienced QB? We made the guy look like a Pro bowler. These coaches are unbelievable...

519304[/snapback]

Did you not notice that we were starting to blitz Rosenfels, but he kept picking apart our secondary, so we had to go back to the 4 man rush.

we took a game plan that was devastating a veteran quarterback and then totally changed our philosophy to be non-aggressive against an unexperienced QB? We made the guy look like a Pro bowler. These coaches are unbelievable...

519304[/snapback]

LOL! Remember that gem Boller had against us? How has he played since? Only the Bills D can make your QB look like a HOF. :D

Did you not notice that we were starting to blitz Rosenfels, but he kept picking apart our secondary, so we had to go back to the 4 man rush.

519313[/snapback]

I am probably wrong, but I thought we waited a few series to start blitzing him. I thought that if we would have sent people early, we could have put the game away.

519304[/snapback]

The Bills had them down and were "Good Sports" not running it up. We went conservative on the offense and prevent on the defense. We have to not let them get back up . On top of it all this is the Dolphins.... They didn't give us any breaks in the 70's, Jimmy Johnson used to roll it up on us when he could and we should have kicked them when they were down. We should have tagged another 21 on in the 2nd quarter. Then maybe with a 42-0 lead, goo conseravative and only hang 7 on them in the 3rd and 4th.

When did we get Antwain Smith back, and why was he wearing number 21 ?

We also should have thrown a ball to Eric Moulds... that was BS to not even throw him a ball