where do we begin?

frogger

I mean, I know this is an emotional response, but where do we begin? From Top to bottom yesterday we sucked, well special teams were great. good kick off returns and Lindell made a nice long field goal, not to mention we covered very well. But outside of that we sucked.

I can't blame JP for yesterdays game, he looked his best thus far. If Josh reed could catch the ball who knows maybe he would have set career highs.

RB-can't blame Mcgahee too much, he was limited since we were down the entire game. and Shelton...I have beef with shelton, he doesn't block as well as he did last year, and he is a stiff.

The Offensive line is terrible. Teagues is gone, Gandy is okay but he should be a guard. Anderson is Terrible (thanks TD) the right side is okay, considering how we got peters his potential is huge, but his play against SD was weak.

WR, we have to find a way to keep moulds, he is our only WR that can get the short passes, Reed shouldn't be a bill. Lee Evans can vanish, partly because he needs time to get opened, and time is something Losman doesn't have. Parrish...why did we draft a tiny WR, when common sense will tell you a young QB needs a big target. TE......how bad can we suck at TE. Mark Campbell is the slowest TE in the history of TEs.

on D, if you have not noticed the problem starts at DT, Anderson is a waste. Bannan forgot he was playing defense when he knocked his own man off of Turner. DE we need more speed!!!

LB-Crowell is a keeper, I think next year Spikes should line up at Strongside and Crowell at weakside, he runs well and hits hard, Fletcher is already on the decline, maybe he needs spikes that much and a defensive line too, but that end around last night made me want to cry. which brings me to Posey, I have no idea why he is still in there, he can't cover, can't tackle, and is slow (remember the fumble he picked up, had a 15 yard head start and was caught by a power running back) CB, we need depth, Clements should be resigned right now after last nights game he should be cheaper. McGee is a nickel back, but is starting. at Safety we need to get younger.

I Blame TD, not the coaches.