Anyone think Mr. Wislon is the problem?

jc707270

I just see all the fire TD stuff as well, not a solution. Who hired TD, or let other GM's go? Should TD be fired, hell yeah and I wish the guy would be a success but he's not. Then who do we get? Another GM from where? I want a winner and unless we can get the pats GM (hate to say it) then it doesn't matter. Yeah AJ has done great, but SD while fun to watch at times is not a superbowl contender! Polian has finally got most if not all the peices to the puzzle in indy but they haven't won the big one yet. Hell I'll say it as much as it sickens me I want to be like the patriots. Fug it, they play hard even when the suck and rebuild the smart way. I'm tired of being a fan of a fuggin sorry ass loser. It's been 30 YEARS!!!!! I'm sure it's been more for others but how much fuggin more can we take. They don't even play hard WTF! I guess it's just really depressing and upsetting with the way we lose. Funny though I think there are a number of coaches, gm's and assistant coaches in the nfl today that could make buffalo a playoff contender. So in essence I think our GM sucks, our coaches suck, but the players suck because the only person that has the right system for his players and the right players for his system is Bobby April! But in the end, could we PLEASE get a championship contender

I don't recommend firings at this point but I do expect some coaches to be replaced. What I want is attention given to building an adequate offensive and defensive line before the skill players jump ship.

Some of the play calling really has to raise eyebrows.

The bottom line today was that the Bills did not match up well with the Chargers on paper and on the field. The Chargers are strong where the Bills are weak.