Question for SD game:

Dr. K

You know what sucks?  San Diego is wearing their powder blues today.  They're gonna be fired the fug up.  Lance Alworth's number is being retired at halftime.  The only other player is Johnny U.  They're gonna be fuggin fired up.  We HAVE to start fast and score first.  Win the time of possesion battle and force a couple of turn overs.  The key for our d in my eyes is good tackling.  Because if you miss LT once he'll burn you worse than you think.

507495[/snapback]

You know what sucks?  San Diego is wearing their powder blues today.  They're gonna be fired the fug up.  Lance Alworth's number is being retired at halftime.  The only other player is Johnny U.  They're gonna be fuggin fired up.  We HAVE to start fast and score first.  Win the time of possesion battle and force a couple of turn overs.  The key for our d in my eyes is good tackling.  Because if you miss LT once he'll burn you worse than you think.

507495[/snapback]

The Chargers have lost 5 of the last 6 games that they wore their "collegiate" blues, so I don't think jerseys will make a difference.