GO DOLPHINS!?!?

tornado681

It pains me to say this, but GO FISH! If we win next week and the FISH win, there will be a three way tie atop the AFC least.

In a completely unrelated note, I wanted to post about the coaching performance from the BUF @ NE game, but never did because I was too depressed to come on to the boards here. But, I thought the coaching staff did a really great job of slowing the tempo of the game way down. Tonight was a perfect example of how the Pats O (especially Brady) thrived when the tempo of the game was upbeat. I loved how Mularkey challenged that play right before the 2:00 warning of the 1st half...it totally slowed down the pats although it was painful for us fans to wait. I also loved how he took a timeout right before Vinateri kicked the FG. He also made the announcers look like retards after Vinny yanked it left. Thoughts?

I was down before, but seein the PATS falter as they did tonight made me feel a whole hell of a lot better. GO BUF and GO FISH.

It pains me to say this, but GO FISH!  If we win next week and the FISH win, there will be a three way tie atop the AFC least.

In a completely unrelated note, I wanted to post about the coaching performance from the BUF @ NE game, but never did because I was too depressed to come on to the boards here.  But, I thought the coaching staff did a really great job of slowing the tempo of the game way down.  Tonight was a perfect example of how the Pats O (especially Brady) thrived when the tempo of the game was upbeat.  I loved how Mularkey challenged that play right before the 2:00 warning of the 1st half...it totally slowed down the pats although it was painful for us fans to wait.  I also loved how he took a timeout right before Vinateri kicked the FG.  He also made the announcers look like retards after Vinny yanked it left.  Thoughts?

I was down before, but seein the PATS falter as they did tonight made me feel a whole hell of a lot better.  GO BUF and GO FISH.

497466[/snapback]

I have to agree with this. This is only the second time in my life that I can recall rooting for Miami. I root for anyone who plays the Arrogant Patriots.

Their season is unravelling. They will make the playoffs and get crushed.

Yes, Go Fins........ugh

AND BILLS 20 CHEFS 17 OT

:devil: