SMOKIN and JOKIN

Since we have conferred on some entertainment, here's where I stand this week....

Won two and lost two on Saturday, so it was basically a wash. Actually I was down some juice.

Sunday though.....Super Sunday.....

Teased

Cincy -2

Carolina -1 Winner

Dallas -2

Carolina -1 Winner

Carolina -2

New England -2 Winner

Cincy -2

New Ewngland -2 Winner

Denver + 3 1/2

New England -2 Winner

Still Alive with the first half of the tease won....

New England -2

Pittsburgh

Cincy -2

Pittsburgh

Parlay

Detroit -3

Cincy -9 Loser

Makes the Bills choke a bit easier to swallow!

Wow man, nice action!

I was two for three on Saturday, losing only the UCLA game. I won with Fresno St. and the over in Texas-OSU.

Yesterday I didn't do too much...Gave the points with the Chargers and won, and teased the Pats with the Steelers. I have the Steelers tonight at -4.

Nice pull though, that suddenly makes that Bills loss rather irrelevant....financially at least...

Don't want to lay the jinx, but I don't see Pittsburgh struggling to cover tonight.....GOOD LUCK

Wow man, nice action! 

I was two for three on Saturday, losing only the UCLA game.  I won with Fresno St. and the over in Texas-OSU.

Yesterday I didn't do too much...Gave the points with the Chargers and won, and teased the Pats with the Steelers.  I have the Steelers tonight at -4.

Nice pull though, that suddenly makes that Bills loss rather irrelevant....financially at least...

Don't want to lay the jinx, but I don't see Pittsburgh struggling to cover tonight.....GOOD LUCK

491710[/snapback]

I hope I get the Steelers at -4. Should be a rout. Hopefully. I UCLA actually saved my ass on Saturday or I would have been down a litte bit.

Good Luck tonight also!

:angry:

I hope I get the Steelers at -4.  Should be a rout.  Hopefully.  I UCLA actually saved my ass on Saturday or I would have been down a litte bit.

Good Luck tonight also!

:angry:

491720[/snapback]

Did you play a teaser with UCLA? I was laying 7 straight, so once it went OT, the best they could win by was 6. Nice comeback though; 21 pts in the last 7 mins.

Did you play a teaser with UCLA?  I was laying 7 straight, so once it went OT, the best they could win by was 6.  Nice comeback though; 21 pts in the last 7 mins.

491733[/snapback]

Yeah, I had them teased at pick along with Arizona State. That little teaser got me back to even going into Sunday. Well, minus juice on my two losses on Saturday.

You were right on Northwesterns line also. my other winner Saturday was Michigan straight at -3.