a few things i have to say.

ch19079

ok, first off, i did not think we could beat New England. we never play well agenst them, and all this talk about bruschi just made it like some damn story tale. i can already see the NFL films thing 10 years from now about how he bravely did... bla bla bla..

ok, i know its a nice story, but was it really nessasary to mention him on EVERY defensive play. talk about what he did, where he was.... then go to commercial, only to have a little clip of him with "the hero song playing". then come back and talk about him while the pats are on offense. i mean come on.

at first i didnt mind, but come on, i cant take 3 hours of that.

the only good thing about it was that they didnt make us watch brady's feet :angry: , and listen to them get on their knees and brace for the money shot. also, i heard somethign that really ticked me off, on 3rd down, and 2, we did that toss option play. he got 3 yards and the first down. the damn announcer was like, "they only got 1 yard, they wasted that play. bad play call." bad call my ass, we got the 1st down. it cant be a bad call if we got the 1st down on 3rd down.

as for the game, i felt we got very lucky in the first half. they had only, i think, 4 drives. 2 punts and 1 fumble. all that and we still only get 3 points at the half. with all we did, i felt we had to be up by atleast a few TD. it seemed we could consistantly complete the first down, but not when we crossed the 30. whats the point of driving 45 or 60 yards only to punt. :lol:

McGahee consistantly got than 3 yards a carry. a few 10 yarders, but i expect him to get 4+ yards a carry. watching him getr 3 yards alost every time... was a little frustrating. i like our run first gameplan. setting up managable 3rd downs.

the drop by Reed, fumble by Holcomb, and !@#$ed up punt return by Parrish cost us the game. we played well enough to win, but !@#$ed it up in the end. how the hell is clements going to give up that TD, or even that long pass play. i mean come on. he had a few great plays, only to completly !@#$ up the next.

Shobel played great.

the refs COMPLETLY screwed up that replay. (when all the announcers all say it will be overturned, it should be.) i was shocked to say the least.

all in all, i think we showed can can play with the pats. they are not what they were due to injuries. we can still take this division. we just need to play a complete football game.