Stop writing off Game 3

0-3, 0-4, 0-16 :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I don't understand why Bills fans who already think we can't beat the Pats in Week 4 AT HOME bother watching the Bills this year. Why not just spend Sunday afternoons doing something else, or go away until next season? Who wants to watch a team that you're already convinced will be lucky to win 5 or 6 games?

I'm not big on picking the whole season: key injuries, weather, exposed weaknesses, key matchups, etc., too many things change week to week to predict a full week in advance, forget a season.

Here is what I know. Win or lose this weekend, the Bills players, coaches, managment, owner, and fans, know that the Patriots are a great measuring stick early in the season. If we have weaknesses, BB will expose them after a bye week. In my mind, that game is truly the start of our season and it ticks me off that people are writing it off already.

Every day our team works to get better and every Sunday they lay it on the line. The least they can expect from the "fans" is to believe in them for more than one fuggin' game!

Hammer Oakland then bring on the Pats. The Pats are LUCKY they're meeting us early in the season while we are still putting the pieces in place.

There's something special happening with the Bills and it's probably going to happen "under the radar" for the next month, but this team will learn how to win, and if we do it in time, nobody will want to play us in the playoffs.

Teams don't magically turn into Champions overnight, it takes time with hard lessons along the way. Enjoy the ride because within the next few years, this team is going to bury "Wide Right".

Are your ready for some football <_<

Certainly after the same teams beat each other by identical 31-0 scores depending on how the season went and who was at home, it does seem a bit silly to think one can accurately predict outcomes with any certainty much in advance.

One can guess, but they are little more than guesses that only advance to the level of being eudcated guesses the week before the game.

0-3, 0-4, 0-16  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I don't understand why Bills fans who already think we can't beat the Pats in Week 4 AT HOME bother watching the Bills this year.  Why not just spend Sunday afternoons doing something else, or go away until next season?  Who wants to watch a team that you're already convinced will be lucky to win 5 or 6 games? 

I'm not big on picking the whole season:  key injuries, weather, exposed weaknesses, key matchups, etc., too many things change week to week to predict a full week in advance, forget a season.

Here is what I know.  Win or lose this weekend, the Bills players, coaches, managment, owner, and fans,  know that the Patriots are a great measuring stick early in the season.  If we have weaknesses, BB will expose them after a bye week.  In my mind, that game is truly the start of our season and it ticks me off that people are writing it off already.

Every day our team works to get better and every Sunday they lay it on the line.  The least they can expect from the "fans" is to believe in them for more than one fuggin' game! 

Hammer Oakland then bring on the Pats.  The Pats are LUCKY they're meeting us early in the season while we are still putting the pieces in place. 

There's something special happening with the Bills and it's probably going to happen "under the radar" for the next month, but this team will learn how to win, and if we do it in time, nobody will want to play us in the playoffs.

Teams don't magically turn into Champions overnight, it takes time with hard lessons along the way.  Enjoy the ride because within the next few years, this team is going to bury "Wide Right". 

Are your ready for some football  :angry:

36045[/snapback]

Well, the Pats havn't been beat by anyone for quite a while, and the Bill

can't seem to find a away to score unless they get the ball inside the red

zone.

Pats find ways to win, Bills find ways to lose.

:(

Well, the Pats havn't been beat by anyone for quite a while, and the Bill

can't seem to find a away to score unless they get the ball inside the red

zone.

Pats find ways to win, Bills find ways to lose.

:angry:

36148[/snapback]

Ahh, but this is just a ploy. Boy are they and Pats fans overconfident now and that is when we strike (heh, heh, heh).