Bring back Todd Collins

Is there anyway we can get Collins back. He was the next great QB alot of Bills fans wanted to run Kelly off for. Remember? Maybe we are cursed at the QB position for even thinking Collins was better than the great one. Kelly is better with a broken right arm than all the stiffs we have replaced him with. How I long for the good ol days.....

Is there anyway we can get Collins back. He was the next great QB alot of Bills fans wanted to run Kelly off for. Remember? Maybe we are cursed at the QB position for even thinking Collins was better than the great one. Kelly is better with a broken right arm than all the stiffs we have replaced him with. How I long for the good ol days.....

484055[/snapback]

While I long for the good old days, thinking of them also makes my heart ache even more about that first SB. To come that close... If we had one that one (any one for that matter) we could relish that perfect memory forever. As it is we succumb to wishing we could be that good again. Good enough to dominate the division and the AFC, for years much less, but sadly, not good enough to be true champions. It is sad to realize how close we came, and sadder still to realize that the elusive super bowl victory keeps seeming farther and farther out of reach. Do you ever wonder if (forget about Ralph) will YOU ever live to see the day??

While I long for the good old days, thinking of them also makes my heart ache even more about that first SB.  To come that close...  If we had one that one (any one for that matter) we could relish that perfect memory forever.  As it is we succumb to wishing we could be that good again.  Good enough to dominate the division and the AFC, for years much less, but sadly, not good enough to be true champions.  It is sad to realize how close we came, and sadder still to realize that the elusive super bowl victory keeps seeming farther and farther out of reach.  Do you ever wonder if (forget about Ralph) will YOU ever live to see the day??

484129[/snapback]

Yes. Every time someone starts babbling about NFL profitability in Buffalo or RWS lease agreements.

-Jeff

Yes. Every time someone starts babbling about NFL profitability in Buffalo or RWS lease agreements.

-Jeff

484140[/snapback]

Maybe I'm off here, but it seems to me that every NFL fan, if he sticks with his team for say 50 years, damn sure ought to get to experience the high of the championship victory. As for me, I've got about 33 years into this. Close ain't cutting it, and not even close is getting really old. But I will hang in there. Someday....