Best CB, Best RB, Best Defense in history...hmmmmm

I'm so glad we have all of this, quote unquote from the players themselves, but now it would be nice if they could back up the CRAP THEY'VE BEEN TALKING.

Lawyer Milloy looks like a worse version of Coy Wire. Can't cover and sure as hell can't tackle anymore.

Nate Clements.....ain't worth three million a year, much less 8 or 9. Lock Terrance McGee up now and say goodbye Nate. Talk your smack somewhere else.

Defense....aint the best defense in the division, much less the best in the NFL. We can't get any pressure unless we sent 8 people, and by then the receivers are 1 on 1 and getting open.

On offense, we have 1 QB who can't read defenses, and another who can but can't throw the ball more than 20 yards accurately. We also have a "STUD" RB who has not had a leigt run of more than 25 yards all year. Sorry Willis, I know your trying to set yourself up for a contract renegotiation after this year, but you were not even the best running back on the field today, much less the NFL. We also have an aging wr (yes, you Eric), who can't catch a pass longer than 10 yards but still blames everyone from the coaches to the QB as to why his performace has declined.

Our problems reside in one area, and it's called the trenches. We are a finess team, on offense and defense because we do not have the physical attitude to kick someone's ass at the line of scrimmage, on offense or defense.

This team is one of the all-time dissappointments ever, and although I like Donahoe and Mularkey, they both should be ashamed of the way this team has performed. This team is overachieving at underachieving.

Put JP in and let him go through the growing pains. I'm ready for the youngsters.

I'm so glad we have all of this, quote unquote from the players themselves, but now it would be nice if they could back up the CRAP THEY'VE BEEN TALKING.

Lawyer Milloy looks like a worse version of Coy Wire.  Can't cover and sure as hell can't tackle anymore.

Nate Clements.....ain't worth three million a year, much less 8 or 9.  Lock Terrance McGee up now and say goodbye Nate.  Talk your smack somewhere else.

Defense....aint the best defense in the division, much less the best in the NFL.  We can't get any pressure unless we sent 8 people, and by then the receivers are 1 on 1 and getting open.

On offense, we have 1 QB who can't read defenses, and another who can but can't throw the ball more than 20 yards accurately.  We also have a "STUD" RB who has not had a leigt run of more than 25 yards all year.  Sorry Willis, I know your trying to set yourself up for a contract renegotiation after this year, but you were not even the best running back on the field today, much less the NFL.  We also have an aging wr (yes, you Eric), who can't catch a pass longer than 10 yards but still blames everyone from the coaches to the QB as to why his performace has declined. 

Our problems reside in one area, and it's called the trenches.  We are a finess team, on offense and defense because we do not have the physical attitude to kick someone's ass at the line of scrimmage, on offense or defense. 

This team is one of the all-time dissappointments ever, and although I like Donahoe and Mularkey, they both should be ashamed of the way this team has performed.  This team is overachieving at underachieving.

Put JP in and let him go through the growing pains.  I'm ready for the youngsters.

483848[/snapback]

Nice first post BFG - I agree with you on all ponts except Lawyer. While I do feel he's lost a step I'm willing to give him a little slack because of the thumb injury. On the other hand I think Troy Vincent has been absolute crap at the free safety position.

Nice first post BFG - I agree with you on all ponts except Lawyer. While I do feel he's lost a step I'm willing to give him a little slack because of the thumb injury. On the other hand I think Troy Vincent has been absolute crap at the free safety position.

484090[/snapback]

Lawyer Milloy was the worst player on the field today period. No wait, I'll give that honor to Troy Vincent. At least Lawyer tried to hit someone and just whiffed all day. Troy Vincent ran from contact all day.