AND I BOUGHT NFL TICKET to watch these JOKERS?????

hamtenp

Mcgahee! I hope you learned not to boast before the game? At best , you are an average back at the present time! You have lots to learn. Start by learning to shut your trap before the game, getting the other team pumped up!! How stupid can you be??

Mcgahee! I hope you learned not to boast before the game? At best , you are an average back at the present time! You have lots to learn. Start by learning to shut your trap before the game, getting the other team pumped up!! How stupid can you be??

483588[/snapback]

That's because he's a young c ocky punk. To me, that should be a red flag to Mr. Wilson. It doesn't represent the city of Buffalo or the Buffalo Bills.

Remember with Sunday Ticket you can watch any game ya want so when it was clear this game was down the tubes I switched to Giants/denver figured if anything good happend could always go back to the TiVo

483657[/snapback]

You picked a heck of a game to turn it to. Of course, you could have watched that game for free on CBS if you lived near the City.

Sad.

Just when you think the Bills have momentum, they throw a curveball down the pipe.

That's because he's a young c ocky punk. To me, that should be a red flag to Mr. Wilson. It doesn't represent the city of Buffalo or the Buffalo Bills.

483639[/snapback]

I dont think he knows what the hell is going on....

Hes in Florida boarding up the windows.... He dont care

TD is in charge!