Check out my gameday photos from Sunday

Mike32282

That last picture, was that the ball that went into the tunnel side stands on an over throw?? I saw that and was waiting for them to ask for it back, but never saw it come up. That's awesome you guys got a gameball.

That last picture, was that the ball that went into the tunnel side stands on an over throw??  I saw that and was waiting for them to ask for it back, but never saw it come up.  That's awesome you guys got a gameball.

34595[/snapback]

That's the one that Leftwich threw out of the endzone on the visiting team side. My friend has seasons over in section 118. Patrick said he caught the ball and hid it right away. No one bothered him for it. Plus, there was the ball that went in my area....section 123. I had one of my hands on it, but the guy in front of me had a perfect catch and caught it with both of his hands. He put it away right when he got and and was also never bothered.

I concur.  Nice work with the Jills!!!  Thank You!!!

But as my professor used to say in film class:  "Closeups, closeups, closeups"!!!  A zoom lens perhaps?  Just kidding, those are all some nice shots!!!

Not my photos but worth a view nonetheless:

http://www.chargers.com/chargergirls/index.cfm

34594[/snapback]

That's with complete zooming. I only have 3.0 optical, and 3.1 mega-pixel. It's a nice camera, but the zoom sucks on it. I want to get one of the Cannon Rebel cameras. Those are freaking awesome for gameday photos.

Did you guys see the size of the pecker on the Eagle? :blush:

34681[/snapback]

Awww...you liked my pic and you made it your avatar? I'm touched! B)

You are right though. His freaking beak was huge. The second pic was where the trainer was trying to put a muzzle on his beak.

Awww...you liked my pic and you made it your avatar?  I'm touched!  B)

You are right though.  His freaking beak was huge.  The second pic was where the trainer was trying to put a muzzle on his beak.

35373[/snapback]

I think seeing all of us Bills fans got him real excited when he flew back to his owner,flapping his wings like crazy! :P I wish he wouldve pissed or crapped on the Jags,though. <_<