Selfless Plug Sort Of :)

Hey

I’ve got a project that I’m putting together that I thought I’d let everybody know about. Whether or not you’re interested is up to you. I’m sure some of you have heard of dynastymanager.com, yes? Well, if you haven’t, basically what it is, is people who play sims of games (Madden, MVP Baseball, OOTP Baseball), and do their own miniature dynasty report websites on them. They’re all very similar and shallow in detail.

What I’ve tried to do is take that to the next level – a virtual franchise. The franchise will play two full length games a week, there will be fan club multimedia, contests, prizes, a lot of interaction and some ‘decent’ reading. The idea is mainly to have fun, but also to take the dynasty idea to another level. The concept, if you’re unfamiliar with it, may seem a bit sketchy at first, but there’s a lot to be gained – the first prize for the first month’s contest is an unopened copy of NCAA Football 2006. Also, you can enter yourself into the free agency pool in 2007 by creating yourself with the Join the Team option that will open with the regular season, and other interesting things.

If anything, give it a look. Sign up for the forums, let me know some of your positive and negative feedback.

www.safranchise.com

:doh: