Bills De-Coder Ring

Fun game. Come up with Bills quotes and use your decoder rings to come up with the real meaning. All in the spirit of doom and gloom in the Bills nation! :-)

We believe that JP gives a better chance to make the playoffs next season- “We suck and it really gives us yet another excuse to miss the playoffs.”

Pat Williams was only in on 53% of the plays last year and the drop off will be limited- “We now have an excuse to have the 31st defense against the run”

I think with any young player you have to be patient- “We are going to yank the kid, kill his confidence and kill our future to beat Miami”

We are going to be a very good running team and pound the ball- “Does anyone have Air Coryells phone number?”

Roscoe Parrish will be out 4-8 weeks- “He is done for the season”

We don’t comment on our starters- “We are going to pick straws with our QB’s. Short straw starts and he has to run for his life with our offensive line”

Everyone in this organization is on thin ice- “Everyone but me is on thin ice. I have some baloney to come up with that I have to sell to the idiot fans to buy a 6th year of non playoff appearances”

We believe we have an elite defense- “Elite compared to Canadian Football teams. Of course they only need to hold their opponents for 2 downs before punting

Fun game.  Come up with Bills quotes and use your decoder rings to come up with the real meaning. All in the spirit of doom and gloom in the Bills nation! :-)

We believe that JP gives a better chance to make the playoffs next season- “We suck and it really gives us yet another excuse to miss the playoffs.”

Pat Williams was only in on 53% of the plays last year and the drop off will be limited- “We now have an excuse to have the 31st defense against the run”

I think with any young player you have to be patient- “We are going to yank the kid, kill his confidence and kill our future to beat Miami”

We are going to be a very good running team and pound the ball- “Does anyone have Air Coryells phone number?”

Roscoe Parrish will be out 4-8 weeks- “He is done for the season”

We don’t comment on our starters- “We are going to pick straws with our QB’s. Short straw starts and he has to run for his life with our offensive line”

Everyone in this organization is on thin ice- “Everyone but me is on thin ice. I have some baloney to come up with that I have to sell to the idiot fans to buy a 6th year of non playoff appearances”

We believe we have an elite defense- “Elite compared to Canadian Football teams.  Of course they only need to hold their opponents for 2 downs before punting

467947[/snapback]

"It's tough. I talked to a lot of veteran players, and we want to win now," I want to win now. And it cant be my fault we are losing.

"For a veteran player, the window's closing for us and we want to try to win now." You think they are going to pay me my 6 million next season if we miss the playoffs again and we have to rebuild???