With Great Sadness, I Must Report…

DeeRay

This team stinks!!

However, the coach may stink too, but I can’t blame him because he has very little control of the players on the roster. I can just imagine MM trying to pull something like Nolan did list week, telling Winborn to pack up in leave. In fact, this reminded me of the Ruben Brown incident of a couple of years ago. GW probably wanted to send Ruben packing, but couldn’t … but it ultimately happened and the Bills still had to swallow whatever cap implications there were. Can you imagine a Bill Parcells, Bill Cowher, Dick Vermeil, Bill Belechik, or other experienced HC not having almost total control over their roster? Until the coach is given this type of control over the roster, you can expect this team to continue on the same path it’s headed… NOWHERE!

This is not a team that GW built, this is not even a team that MM built. These two guys exist only to take the bullets for one of the biggest phonies this organization has ever seen the likes of. What’s worse is, he’s pulled the wool over Ralph’s eyes. And, you know whom I speak of.