Game Over....

- I think this team has quit on the coaches due to Losman's inability and inexpereince

- another 100 yard rusher the defense allowed in ths game.....32nd against the run is about right

- if you cannot win against the Saints then you are going to have a top 5 pick next year

- were are the wide receivers? where is the so called "power running game" they are harping about all off season?

- Losman needs another year on the sideline to watch and mature....he is too much of a mental midget to succeed in the game right now...he is being played like Eddie Van Halen's guitar

- I guess the saying goes....."you can't make chicken salad out of chicken s__t"

Ouch !

That's two weeks in a row I lost $ betting the Bills.

I've got to cut down on that behavior ~

461550[/snapback]

Ha...I did too. I figured if we lose today the team is pretty much done for, so losing money isn't as bad when you already feel like crap emotionally.

It is hard to watch all the other teams like the Colts play so well and do nothing but win while we struggle to get 1 TD per game if we are lucky. What is wrong with this team? You can't beat the Saints?

They are just a bunch of paper lions who wilt at the first sight of adversity

I take that back....make that toilet paper lions.