fantasy hockey

Beerfist

yahoo league

id 54500

password bkrocks

..i think there are still 15 or so spots left, anybody who's interested feel free to sign up, all i ask is that u pay attention to the league, thanks

454376[/snapback]

McThrillis,

I'm interested. Need some info though.

Are you running a live or automatic draft?

What scoring options are you enabling?

And a little info on how the scoring works would be appreciated.

McThrillis,

I'm interested.  Need some info though. 

Are you running a live or automatic draft?

What scoring options are you enabling?

And a little info on how the scoring works would be appreciated.

455044[/snapback]

first off its my friend who's running the league..but anyway

autopick draft...points only (as of now, we are debating it as we speak)

and scoring is..3 points for a goal, 2 assist, 1 for +/-, .5 pim, 3 ppp, 4 gwg, .5 sog, 2 win, 3 shutout...

and he has two centers, three wingers, a forward spot, 4 defensemen, 2 goalies, 5 bench spots, and an ir spot

..and a correction on before, he has it at a 12 team max at this point, so only 5 spots remain now

..hope u are still interested, thanks for your interest

first off its my friend who's running the league..but anyway

autopick draft...points only (as of now, we are debating it as we speak)

and scoring is..3 points for a goal, 2 assist, 1 for +/-, .5 pim, 3 ppp, 4 gwg, .5 sog, 2 win, 3 shutout...

and he has two centers, three wingers, a forward spot, 4 defensemen, 2 goalies, 5 bench spots, and an ir spot

..and a correction on before, he has it at a 12 team max at this point, so only 5 spots remain now

..hope u are still interested, thanks for your interest

456038[/snapback]

Are you guys set on a "fanatsy points" league or can I interest you in a "rotisserie league"?

I used to do a rotisserie league with the 3 guys I go to games with on ESPN.com. I'm trying to get them to switch to Yahoo because it's free. Why pay $30 for something you can get for free?

Well they liked that format which was a rotisserie league with the following details setup:

Scoring catagories: Goals, Assists, +/-, PPP, PIM, SOG, Def Pts, Goaltender Pts, SV%, GAA

Roster: 9 Fwds, 5 defensemen, 2 goalies, 4 bench, 1 IR

What do you think? It'd get you up to 11?

im playing in a draft on sunday

i havent folowed much hockey news since the strike so i dont even know whos signed whos in europe whos holding out etc.. i have no idea who will produce me those crucial top rounds let alone the bottom rounds

.. god this is gonna be tough

i think for the sake of everyone we are just holding an autopick draft...so essentially, u dont have to do anything...but if u really care about your team, u can prerank your player rankings so hopefully u get the best team available in your eyes...personally, this is my first fantasy hockey league, so i have no idea how it will turn out, but hopefully its fun and i will walk over everyone...oh and we have 11 in there now, the max is at 12 for now..might move it up to 14 or 16..but no definites, thanks to everyone who signed up