CBS Power Rankings

CosmicBills

Hope this wasn't posted already...

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7680457

How, after watching how bad Jax looked offensively last weekend, can PP justify putting them in the top 15? :huh: In fact, Jax actually moved UP in his rankings!

It continues to amaze me how two sane (I think) people can see the same game totally differently.

bungles, cowboys, saints, are all rated higher than us.... WTF. the rest of the teams won sunday. so i guess they can be higher this week. but the bungles...

and the saints got KILLED last week. i dont care how good their team looks on paper. they suck.

I agree.

If there is one positive from this, it's this I guess:

If PP's rankings are correct, and Jax really is 11th in the league, then we played a GREAT game to almost beat such a high ranked, high powered team! :huh:

I love how whacky these rankings are the first couple weeks.

what is the point of rankings anyway - they are meaningless....

they only thing that matters is in-division standings and W/L records. I really don't bother with power rankings - they are an exercise in futility.

31998[/snapback]

Just fuel for the fires during the days between games. At least that's how I look at them.

bungles, cowboys, saints, are all rated higher than us.... WTF. the rest of the teams won sunday. so i guess they can be higher this week. but the bungles...

and the saints got KILLED last week. i dont care how good their team looks on paper. they suck.

31980[/snapback]

The Cowboys? C'mon, they got rolled!