Big Games This Weekend III

smokinandjokin

(1)Southern Cal @ (24)Oregon

(10)Tennessee @ (3)LSU

(15)Georgia Tech @ (4)Virginia Tech

(21)Iowa @ (8)Ohio St.

(14)Michigan @ Wisconsin

I apologize Notre Dame fans, but your trip to Washington (1-2) does not make the big game roster...The game is Saturday, and we all know Ty is a Sunday-Friday coach. :)

And I'm off:

Oregon plays well at home, but USC is an unstoppable force.

The schedule makers were not kind to Tennessee. Last week at Florida, and now they play the first game in the Bayou since Katrina...OUCH! Pumped up LSU plays like a team possessed.

GT beat a decent UConn team on Saturday without their QB, but I'll go with VT the defending ACC Champs at home.

Picking against Ohio St. at home never seems to work (cough, Texas, cough). Iowa looked bad against Iowa St., I'll go with the Buckeyes.

Anyone know if Hart will be the RB for Michigan? I haven't heard. Anyways, I think Wisconsin stays undefeated and enters the rankings next week.

Oregon puts up a good fight, but USC wins by two touchdowns.

Tennessee has not looked good and LSU is tough to begin with, now it's the home opener after Katrina... LSU by three touchdowns.

GT plays V Tech close and Marcus Vick leads the Hokies on a game winning drive late in the fourth.

Although OSU did not look impressive last Saturday, they will come out looking for revenge for last years ass kicking in Iowa. OSU by 10.

Camp Randall is a tough place to play and the Badgers win a close came by 3.

Hmm, I'm always tempted to take Wisconsin in these big home games and they always seem to come up small. 

I guess I'll take all the favorites this week.

450561[/snapback]

Yeah, I hear that. It seems a lot of Big 10 teams tend to lose that one game that could put them over the top. It's hard to believe that Purdue could be the undefeated Big 10 champ this year (mainly because they don't play OSU or UM).

And I know what you're saying, I hate taking all fav's. I thought I'd take Wisconsin just because they are the only unranked team in the bunch this week.

1) USC beats Oregon easily. Not even close.

2) LSU wins, as they're ticked off that their home opener has been postponed twice.

3) Virginia Tech. Tough to beat the Hokies in Blacksburg.

4) Ohio State. What's my handle again? Plus, revenge from 33-7 in Iowa City last year.

5) Wisconsin upends Michigan. Upset of the day. Back in 1981, when the Badgers won over That Team Up North, it was so crazy that students were swinging naked from the lampposts.

Mike

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.