Kansas City 1:00pm

@San Diego 4:15pm

Carolina 1:00pm

@Miami 1:00pm

New England 1:00pm

Denver 8:30pm

@Cincinnati 1:00pm

@N.Y. Jets 1:00pm

ok, after 2 weeks of games, we are starting to see how teams are playing. so i would like to hear yalls opinions on these team. and which teams the bills can realisticly win.

to me the weakest teams who we havent played yet are Miami, Denver, and N.O.

Atlanta is atlanta. but maybe Vick wont play... :)

Oakland has Moss. :(

K. City looks like a SB team.

Bengals looks like a division champ.

i have to say, our schedule lookes alot harder than it did 2 weeks ago.

I think the Bills have an honest shot at beating the Jets twice, the Fish twice, the Chargers, the Broncos and the Raiders.

I think they have a decent shot at taking out the Falcons, K.C. and the Pats (in Buffalo only).

I have no opinion yet on the Saints game.

I don't think the Bills can beat the Panthers, the Bengals in Cincinnati nor the Pats in Foxboro.

But, really, I don't think we've seen nearly enough of any team to really make educated judgments yet.

I actually think it looks better than it did two weeks ago... i didn't think we would lose to the bucs... but those other teams i expected to be solid... my biggest shocker is the jets... i thought they would be more competitive, and i know they just beat the fins... but the jets just flat out blow...

Looking at that, I still think we can win 9 more games, including a Vick-less Falcons and a home win against NE.

The Chargers and Chiefs scare me a bit with their running game. If we let Williams dominate us yesterday, what will LT, Preist and Johnson do against us?