Damn what a game

bartshan-83

Give MSU a lot of credit. Stanton is a GREAT QB and he knew how to exploit us. Our defense played great at times, and pretty sh------- at others. We made two REALLY BIG mistakes that cost us the game...though I do believe the ball crossed the plain when our FB fumbled, but whatever...he should never have stuck it out.

Quinn still pisses me off. You see his stat line...485 yds...5 TDs and you think all-world, but, to me, he is just an above average QB. He will never be an elite QB and forget NFL. His lack of touch on the deep ball cost us plenty of points today and that INT for a TD what a terrible throw. Then he hit the same guy in the hands the next drive too. I just think after the string of terrible QBs we've had, when someone with any talent at all comes around, it's hard to see him for what he is. When we have a really good QB, this team will win a NATL title.

My first criticism of Charlie Weis....where was Rashon Powers-Neal? I really hope he was hurt (well not really) because if that freshman is getting his snaps then I think that is a terrible move. Rashon is a much stronger and polished runner. He would not have fumbled at the goal line and I think he is a much bigger offensive threat.

Stovall still can't catch the ball with his hands....same story for the last 4 years. Yes, he put up a great stat line, but the bottom line is all the balls he caught were balls he was supposed to catch. And the drops were not difficult. Catch the ball with your hands Mo, not your body. We are gonna miss Ray Ray if it really is an ACL.

All in all, amazing game and we almost pulled it off after shooting ourselves in the foot for about the entire 3rd quarter. I thought when we forced that fumble with a minute left that fate was on our side....but it wasn't meant to be today. We'll get em next week at UW.

peace and GO BILLS!!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.