Bills/Bucs Direct TV Sunday Ticket Question

tjwbills

I have Sunday ticket and live in Orlando. Since Orlando is a Jags secondary market, the local CBS affiliate by NFL rules automatically broadcasts their games and will do so Sunday over the Bills game despite the fact that Orlando's proximity is much closer to Tampa.

The game is a sell out though, and I have Sunday Ticket. Will I still be able to receive the game via the ticket? Cant imagine them blacking the ticket feed out right? Getting nervous :(

Thanks

If a local channel is showing the game, you'll have to watch it on the local channel, and not the ticket. If none of the local channels are showing the game, then it will be available on the Ticket.

This is a lame rule they impolemented last year after the local markets started complaining that they were losing advertising revenues because nobody was watching the local feeds. It sucks, but nothing you can do :(

CW

If a local channel is showing the game, you'll have to watch it on the local channel, and not the ticket.  If none of the local channels are showing the game, then it will be available on the Ticket.

This is a lame rule they impolemented last year after the local markets started complaining that they were losing advertising revenues because nobody was watching the local feeds.  It sucks, but nothing you can do :(

CW

443032[/snapback]

Aye, yer right ... and I must say that that has been a total pain in the ass ..

:(