From NFL.com

YOOOOOO

How is these guys get paid....I'm reading the ranting of this guy thinking that he made some nice points in other games i didnt see but then i see this:

Preposterous Punt

The Sequel: As TMQ has also noted, Buffalo's current run of troubles began in 2002 with the Preposterous Punt -- trailing by 10, facing fourth-and-2 on the New England 32-yard line, the Bills punted rather than go for the first or attempt a figgie. The football gods still haven't gotten over their fury at that mincing fraidy-cat call. Against Jax on Sunday, leading 10-6 with 2:18 remaining, the Bills faced fourth-and-10 on the Jaguars' 33. Rather than try for a field goal that makes it a one-touchdown lead, or try for the first -- sure it's fourth-and-10, but it's preposterous to punt from the 33 -- Buffalo punted. The kick rolled into the end zone for a net gain of 13 yards. Emboldened by Buffalo's mincing fraidy-cat play, Jacksonville marched 80 yards to win on a touchdown as the clock expired, converting fourth-and-14, fourth-and-2 and fourth-and-7 on the drive. (The punt came from the 38 after Buffalo took a deliberate penalty to move the kicker back, but it's still a net of 13 yards on the strategy.)

Damn watch the game if your going to comment on it...Dont just watch highlights from sports shows....

I just wasted 5 minutes reading through the rest of his rants...I feel like an !@#$...LoL