Euhus & Roscoe are out

Dan III

Not surprising, although I don't know why he'd announce before gameday (and I don't believe it's a ploy).  Might as well save-em-up for Atlanta!

440651[/snapback]

I'm surprised you guys value Tim Euhus so much. Sure, maybe he's a little better than Neufeld, but who isn't? Euhus just seems like an average TE to me.

Not surprising, although I don't know why he'd announce before gameday (and I don't believe it's a ploy).  Might as well save-em-up for Atlanta!

440651[/snapback]

The NFL rules requires teams to file an accurate injury report on Wednesday before a game. Any changes to the report are to be reported too. For example, Villireal was added last Friday.

The NFL rules requires teams to file an accurate injury report on Wednesday before a game.  Any changes to the report are to be reported too.  For example, Villireal was added last Friday.

I thought that Parrish and Euhus were listed as "QUESTIONABLE" and thus wondered why MM would announce they're out. But if they were listed as "OUT" originally, then that answers my question.

Per Paul Hamilton, talking with Schopp/Parker at 5:00 -

Euhus and Parrish are out this week, but Parrish (as noted above) was running routes. He'd like to be back as early as next week. (My personal opinion: beginning of October is more likely.)

Good news: Crowell has been upgraded to probable, Villarrial is now off the injury report and practiced fully.

Not-so-good news: Both Eric Moulds and Shaud Williams were held out of practice today, and added to the report as probable with ankle injuries.

Per Paul Hamilton, talking with Schopp/Parker at 5:00 -

Euhus and Parrish are out this week, but Parrish (as noted above) was running routes. He'd like to be back as early as next week. (My personal opinion: beginning of October is more likely.)

I see him back for the Miami game at worst. I can see him playing against the Falcons though, seeing as how he's running routes.