My thoughts...

mtdoak

#1. Losman came out firing. By my estimation he made one mistake and two bad throws (overthrows), but I think both of those were in the redzone and he probably was a little to hopped up.

#2. McGahee looked good in limited touches. I would really like to see Buffalo run more and grind out a win. But I like the fact that they can pass if need to.

#3. The Defense. They absolutley dominated that game. The only drive that got down the field was on two questionable calls, and when you look at pictures it looks like Carr was OOB on the play.

There were two things that I didn't like, and both of them were OFF the field. First was the dirtbag two rows up who cheered when #24 for the Texans was down with an injury. He definatly appeared to be a 'trailer trash' dweller. Second were the !@#$s who decided in the 3rd quarter down the row from me to light up a cigarette. If you can't wait till between quarters to smoke, don't come to the games. Also, I love the bills and their fans, but my friend, a Texans fan,

Sorry I couldn't make it to the tailgate, I forgot to print up directions to Hammer's lot and I don't know the area all that well. Next year!