Anybody else concerned about inability to

Wiz

sure i'm concerned.  brent jones(that's his name right?) said field goals get you beat in this league and he was right.  they'll just have to get better.  they'll get beat next week if they aren't better.

436751[/snapback]

In this league and college as well as the Buckeyes found out last night. I was having a deja vu for a while today, but fortunately the Bills-Texans aren't evenly matched teams as OSU-Texas. With every fg the Bucks made, I felt they were sinking in quick sand.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy as schnitt about the win.  But, while the offense is much better with JP at qb, the Bills still stall in the red zone.  Once they stalled because of Gandy's holding, but the others were the result of the o-line not being able to drive the defense off the ball and open holes.  I just hope the o-line gels and gets better as the season progresses.

436713[/snapback]

I am a little concerned, but the silver lining in that cloud (at least today) was that Lindell got some practice, hit 5 in a row, and hopefully built up some much needed confidence that will (hoepfully) carry thru the season

Also - if the D plays like that every week, we wont need to score more than 20 very often

JP was poised and only made one awful decision (which he got away with) - he clearly knew where his safety valves were when the pressure was on

The Red Zone is certainly a concern, and whoever said it won't fly against the Patriots is absolutely right.

But I have faith in this coaching staff. Gregg Williams probably would've stayed the course too much, but I think Mularkey already sees something needs to happen (the 4th down call was a great decision) and I expect it to improve.

You guys, it was JP's FIRST START.....many of you predicted complete doom and devastation for gosh sakes! The Texans clearly attempted to shut down our running game and JP went ape sh-- all over them. FGs are much more valuable to a team with a dominant defense. We are such a team! Im not saying we don't need to improve in the red zone, because we do....but my gosh, give it some time. JP got the job done today and even though he'll have some bumps along the way, he's that much closer to being a solid NFL QB after this experience today. TD has built us a pretty damn solid team with some serious potential to make some noise this year. Enjoy the day!