spidey

Votes for Uniform Preferences  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Votes for Uniform Preferences

• Solid Navy - as worn at home against detroit
    • Solid White - as worn on road
    • Mixed - as worn in earlier times

Guest ExNorthBuffaloLad
I want the Throwbacks to be the new permanent uniforms. White helmet & all. Throw in some Royal Blue Pants even and go new old school.

431581[/snapback]

The only year we ever had the old logo and wore blue pants was in 1973, then in 1974

we changed the look of the Buffalo on our logo.

I believe that after Sundays game when everyone sees the throwbacks, there's going

to be a call out to go back to that lighter shade of blue ... I'm not particularly in love

with the navy ...

The only year we ever had the old logo and wore blue pants was in 1973, possibly 1972

also, then in 1974 we changed the look of the Buffalo on our logo.

I believe that after Sundays game when everyone sees the throwbacks, there's going

to be a call out to go back to that lighter shade of blue ... I'm not particularly in love

with the navy ...

431824[/snapback]

I agree I like the lighter blue as well. I still think the white jersey with the blue pants circa 1973 with the white charging Buffalo helmet was the best look of all time. The white on white stinks but at least the current white Jersey has a good amount of color on it.

Agreed, those were bad.  That pic of Fat Freddy Smerlas (circa 1984) pointing to a turnover, that is one of the worst uniform pictures of all time!

<_<

431098[/snapback]

Smerlas could make any picture look bad.