Delayed broadcast of Detroit

Keuka

Reading some post this weekend describing the game I was afraid to watch last night. I did watch the game last night and I'm not to alarmed. It was a typical pre-season game. There were a number of good plays called back due to penalties. J.P. had some bad throws but he also made some excellent passes. The second string O-line came in early when the score was still close. When they did come in they had problems.

Willis ran fairly well. I think he will run much better in the fourth quarter than in the first so his limited production in preseason doesn't bother me. I like Shaud Williams! I hope he gets playing time. We should let him come in to rest up Willis early the game and then let Willis pound it late in the game.

When I see Lindel walk on the field I'm suddenly overwhelmed with the urge to drink heavily.

My overall impression was that the coaches wanted to test players on the bubble and give the second stringers some experience. This led to missed assignments and penalties. It is going to take time for this team to gel. Fans will have to be patient early in the season. With a little luck this team will grow into it's great potential. I'm excited about this year. The Bills have the potential to beat anyone in the league (even Pittsburg and New England). Like last year their biggest enemy will be themselves.

Lets get this party started! Go Bills.