LAMP. Actually, Look at the Other Fan

Griswold

Went to the Suffolk VA dump Friday (off of 58 South). They've got a nice new dumping station for people in regular cars. The energetic dude directing traffic was wearing a Buffalo Bills Hardhat. Way cool!

I wanted to to strike up a conversation.. but a busy dump just wasn't conducive to Bills chit chat <_< The place was hopping.

It makes me smile. It is so fitting for a town to have their dump run by a Blue Collar Bills fan. OK.. which one of you guys runs the dump? (a prestigous job in these parts :huh:)

Went to the Suffolk VA dump Friday (off of 58 South).  They've got a nice new dumping station for people in regular cars.  The energetic dude directing traffic was wearing a Buffalo Bills Hardhat.  Way cool!

I wanted to to strike up a conversation.. but a busy dump just wasn't conducive to Bills chit chat <_<  The place was hopping.

It makes me smile.  It is so fitting for a town to have their dump run by a Blue Collar Bills fan.  OK.. which one of you guys runs the dump?  (a prestigous job in these parts  :huh:)

429257[/snapback]

Bob Lamb ?

Went to the Suffolk VA dump Friday (off of 58 South).  They've got a nice new dumping station for people in regular cars.  The energetic dude directing traffic was wearing a Buffalo Bills Hardhat.  Way cool!

I wanted to to strike up a conversation.. but a busy dump just wasn't conducive to Bills chit chat :doh:  The place was hopping.

It makes me smile.  It is so fitting for a town to have their dump run by a Blue Collar Bills fan.  OK.. which one of you guys runs the dump?  (a prestigous job in these parts  :huh:)

429257[/snapback]

Maybe NavyBillsFan is moonlighting - he recently moved out to Suffolk. <_<

Just curious, was the guy in the hardhat relatively slim, 5'11" or 6'0", about 30 years old or so? And what were you doing going to the Suffolk dump? You live out there?

Maybe NavyBillsFan is moonlighting - he recently moved out to Suffolk. :huh:

Just curious, was the guy in the hardhat relatively slim, 5'11" or 6'0", about 30 years old or so?  And what were you doing going to the Suffolk dump?  You live out there?

429435[/snapback]

I'd say the guy was in his fortys, about 5'11 or 6'.

Yes.. I live in Suffolk. Though I'm trying to talk my wife into moving to Franklin or Smithfield.

What was I doing there...? Disposing of "stuff" after a thorough house cleaning. You can only fit so much in one of those green containers the city gives you.... miss those Bflo trashmen <_<