What Bills Games will be in HD?

JimBob2232

Anyone know what bills games will be in HD on superfan?  I am debating on whether to get it this year or not.

429039[/snapback]

Not many, as I understand. Maybe only the NE and DEN games. I am waiting until next year when they offer more games before I upgrade to HD...

Not many, as I understand. Maybe only the NE and DEN games. I am waiting until next year when they offer more games before I upgrade to HD...

429048[/snapback]

"not many" ?- What is that statement based upon?

My understanding is that about 100 (or ½ of the games shown through the NFL Sunday Ticket) will be shown in High def.

The 2 ESPN games will definitely be high def, leaving 14 other games with a possibility of being shown in HD though the ticket or regular network broadcast. They Bills play some good teams this year, and if they turn out to be decent, more of their games will be featured in HD.

I don't think it's unrealistic to think that at least 5 or 6 of the non-ESPN games might be in HD.

I'm guessing that about 8 or 9 of the Bills games will be shown in HD. Maybe more.

"not many" ?- What is that statement based upon?

My understanding is that about 100 (or ½ of the games shown through the NFL Sunday Ticket) will be shown in High def.

The 2 ESPN games will definitely be high def, leaving 14 other games with a possibility of being shown in HD though the ticket or regular network broadcast. They Bills play some good teams this year, and if they turn out to be decent, more of their games will be featured in HD.

I don't think it's unrealistic to think that at least 5 or 6 of the non-ESPN games might be in HD.

I'm guessing that about 8 or 9 of the Bills games will be shown in HD. Maybe more.

429085[/snapback]

The NFL Network site claims that about 100 games in high def this year. Other than the two network games, I seriously doubt many Bills games will be in HD this year.

BUt don't take my word for it, just check back here every week for at least two or three posts about how the Bills game is not in HD this week... :)

the fox games will be in HD, so thats two games, at minimum. I would also expect that the Saturday games would be HD

CBS is only doing 3 HD games a week, so the Bills will likely be in HD only if they become on of the top games each week in expected ratings.

Fot the first 4 weeks of the season, CBS has annouced the HD games. the Bills have 3 CBS games in those weeks and none are in HD. The only liklihood in the first 4 weeks is the Atlanta game on Fox.

here is CBS link for HD 1st 4 weeks

http://www.sportsline.com/cbssports/schedules/page/nfl