Duff's vs Anchor Bar?

thebug

The real truth behind Duffs wings is, Medium, is Franks with a smidgen of butter, Hot is just regular Franks (but swimming) and Suicide is Franks Extra hot (swimming). If you dont believe me, ask anyone who works there.

In their defense, Duff's states that medium is hot, medium hot is very hot, and hot is very very hot...they warn you :rolleyes:

Also, if you have gotten soggy wings(i have never) make sure you order them crispy, and voila, you'll get a nice hot plate of crispy wings.

Duff's is by FAR the best wings in Buffalo

422482[/snapback]

I'm thinking about going to the Bar Bill in E. Aurora for wings friday... should I go before or after the game? Maybe even during? Any help here? Thanks...

424729[/snapback]

Dont forget, the game is not on T.V. in Buffalo until Saturday, because it's not a sellout. So head to the bar whenever you want. I believe the kitchen stays open late, definitely 1am and maybe even 2am. If you are going to the game, I would go to the Bar Bill after, because then you won't have to fight the happy hour crowd. The place is not all that big.

When I was last home (Oct 05) I went to the Anchor Bar with friends....It was my buddies wedding and the out of towners wanted to go...My personal opinion...The wings were good...not great...and kinda small...I'll take Pizza Junction, Besta, or Good Guys wings over the Anchor bar......Huge wings and pretty much the same sauce.