next 5 weeks

Frez

Oh my Gosh are we really going to go 0 and 4? Well lets hope that we go 0-16 so we get the first pick in the draft next year. Oh I forgot that goes to Dallas, so lets hope we go 0-32 so we can get the first pick in 2006.

WINERS

Oh my Gosh are we really going to go 0 and 4? Well lets hope that we go 0-16 so we get the first pick in the draft next year. Oh I forgot that goes to Dallas, so lets hope we go 0-32 so we can get the first pick in 2006.

WINERS

28458[/snapback]

Bud, that was a tough loss yesterday. We should have won that game! Our next 3 games are going to be even harder. Did you see our offense yesterday? I don't see us scoring 30 points in games this year. It's going to be tough winning with just 13-17 points per game this year and hoping our defense can wil it for us.

Maybe I'm wrong who knows. I guess the next few weeks will tell us for sure.

Who says that Miami game come October 17th at home is going to be easy? I don't see much difference between them and the Jags except for Miami's defense might be a notch better than the Jags.

I'm just sick and tired of all of the negativate. It just seems that most of the new members(winers) are here to stir the pot. But lets take one game at a time. I think we should be able to handle the OR. They are just to old on offense and to fat in the middle on defense.