McGahee on the Goal line

Flutieflakes

Did anyone think that they may use WM on the goal line instead of TH? After how well WM did finding the endzone during the preseason I thought MM might use him. As evidence from the last Offense drive WM finds a way to get positive yards and finds a hole to gain the extra yard. When it looks like there is nothing there he gets two or three at least. Also I was very please with his leg strength. On a couple plays he was dragging two or three guys with him.

Did anyone think that they may use WM on the goal line instead of TH?  After how well WM did finding the endzone during the preseason I thought MM might use him.  As evidence from the last Offense drive WM finds a way to get positive yards and finds a hole to gain the extra yard.  When it looks like there is nothing there he gets two or three at least.  Also I was very please with his leg strength.  On a couple plays he was dragging two or three guys with him.

28142[/snapback]

He was one of the few bright spots today. That and the fact that we only gave up 1 sack.

Did anyone think that they may use WM on the goal line instead of TH?  After how well WM did finding the endzone during the preseason I thought MM might use him.  As evidence from the last Offense drive WM finds a way to get positive yards and finds a hole to gain the extra yard.  When it looks like there is nothing there he gets two or three at least.  Also I was very please with his leg strength.  On a couple plays he was dragging two or three guys with him.

28142[/snapback]

I'm one of the biggest Travis supporters on this board, but I wondered the same thing. I thought Willis would be in the game. Who knows what would have happened. I think that run defense is one of the best we will face all year. We managed 106 yards. Not great, but not bad either.

28142[/snapback]

I think they should have Willis Sweep to the goal line he seems to have way more moves than TH Well maybe next week will be different but we need a new kicker