MSG/Sabres

Anyone know if the Sabres games that will be running on MSG will run only in Western/Central NY, or if they will run on the whole network including the city? I assume that Ranger games will always take precedence downstate, but if the games are not simultaneous will we get to see them? I sure hope so!

Anyone know if the Sabres games that will be running on MSG will run only in Western/Central NY, or if they will run on the whole network including the city?  I assume that Ranger games will always take precedence downstate, but if the games are not simultaneous will we get to see them?  I sure hope so!

396664[/snapback]

Dude...the only way you will ever see a Sabres game on MSG in the NYC area is if they are playing the Ranger.

The New York City Buffalo Bills Backers are working are getting our bar McFadden's to show the Sabres games this year. We just had a meeting with ownership tonight and as long as the Center Ice package isn't too expensive they will show the games. We will definately have a party on Oct. 5 for the opener against the Isle!

www.nycbbb.com