o-line was the best unit on the field today!

4everBills

Sorry, has to be said!

Im permanently sick of the whiners who kick the hell out of the honorary scapegoat whipping post, the o-line.

No other unit was as good as the line. 2 penalties total, yes 1 killed us. No sacks because of blitzers, just Drew eating it. Ran for over 100 against a great d-line. Converted many 1st including a few 3rd and long runs. Showed a tough attitude and no apparent missed blocks.

The only other unit that competes is the LB's, the Spikes hit on Reggie Williams is an all time classic. They played tough but gave up some big plays at the end.

Who are Denvers 1st round o-lineman again? How many 1000+ rushers have they had?

Get off the lines back, they played great today, and if we do that every week, we go to the playoffs for sure.

I totally agree 100%. They were very good today, and created some holes for TH and WM. Overall, i thought we played well enough to win the game, and we shouldn't have relied on our d too much, cuz they r the one who couldn't get it done. Three times Jax had 4th down and converted.

Mike Williams continues to watch as linemen blow past him untouched

Sorry, has to be said!

Im permanently sick of the whiners who kick the hell out of the honorary scapegoat whipping post, the o-line.

No other unit was as good as the line. 2 penalties total, yes 1 killed us. No sacks because of blitzers, just Drew eating it. Ran for over 100 against a great d-line. Converted many 1st including a few 3rd and long runs. Showed a tough attitude and no apparent missed blocks.

The only other unit that competes is the LB's, the Spikes hit on Reggie Williams is an all time classic. They played tough but gave up some big plays at the end.

Who are Denvers 1st round o-lineman again? How many 1000+ rushers have they had?

Get off the lines back, they played great today, and if we do that every week, we go to the playoffs for sure.

27979[/snapback]

Mike Williams continues to watch as linemen blow past him untouched

27989[/snapback]

I only saw 1 play were he got beat. And I dont mind that if theres no sack, where are all the sacks if he played that bad? How did we rush for over 100 yards? The stats dont back you on this.

I fear that your opinion on the Bills is more of an attitude that you have merely carried over from previous long hard seasons. Too bad, I think with a fresh mind and another review of the game, you may see an entirely new team here.