7/31 Camp pics

So, yeah, I took pics today, but they are not all that great as I don't have a spectacular camera to take them with. But I thought I'd put them up there anyways.

http:// http://community.webshots.com/user/buffalobillsgirl

I'm not sure I linked right, so I hope it works!

As for today, I didn't really notice anymore than what everyone else has said. The most talked about topic is JP Losman, and yeah, he looked rusty. But I think he's going to be fine once he and the offense settle down. He did some good things along with the bad, so it's not all negative. I didn't think he looked that bad, definitely not as bad as people had been saying.

All the receivers impressed me alot today. They all made some really good catches and I didn't see that many drops (though I was on the Defense side of the field so I may have missed it). Roscoe is absolutely amazing, so fast out there, and so small compared to the other players (I have a pic with him standing near someone else and he's like a head shorter than them). I already think he's beaten out Josh Reed, but you never know. Evans and Moulds both made nice catches as well, but Roscoe stands out more in my mind.

McGahee was absolutely awesome as well. He broke through holes I didn't even know were there. At one point I was sure the play was dead but all of a sudden he popped out of the other side of the mound of people, still holding the ball and going for more yardage. His knee is apparently of no concern to him anymore.

The Defense looked good to me as well. They all appeared to be in good shape and ready to go.

But yeah, like I said, most of that was discussed already. Hope y'all enjoy the pics tho! 0:)

Just noticed Kevin Everett  (#85) in full uni next to Parish in the one photo.  Wonder if he got any work in drills??  Must be making a good recovery.

394800[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he participated in a few drills... I was really surprised to see him out there today.