Pre-camp prediction #2

Zona

I think that over the next 10-12 years we will come to love JP Losman as we did Kelly. I predict we will return to the same glory type of Franchise we had before, because of him. I predict we will win a SB in the next 4 years. I predict alot of things, ALL good for JP. He will be the Cocky, self confident gunslinger we need. He will demand greatness from his teammates. He will go to Pro-bowls.

I know he has thrown a total of 5 passes in his career as of right now. But I have a funny feeling this guy will be something special. There have been little hints and glimpses of what he has to offer. This has been said before by some, But I will say it here again. He reminds me of Brett Favre. I remember when Don Majkowski was injured, and Favre came in and stunk it up. You could see the ability and future oozing out of him for all to see. Majkowski was supposed to be the MAN in GB. But he never took the field again.

The way JP has conducted himself here in the first year of his career makes me hope and dream of greatness for him. Sure, I could predict doom and gloom for him and the Bills. Lots of people will and have done that. I wanted to give another opinion about the Bills Future.

Only time will tell.

GO JP!

Go Bills!

GOD, I LOVE this time of year!!!!!

haha thats great and i hope ur right. i also feel strongly about mcgahee being the next thurman and evans being, well... i guess eric moulds (cuz andre reed is untouchable in my opinion)

I think that over the next 10-12 years we will come to love JP Losman as we did Kelly. I predict we will return to the same glory type of Franchise we had before, because of him. I predict we will win a SB in the next 4 years. I predict alot of things, ALL good for JP. He will be the Cocky, self confident gunslinger we need. He will demand greatness from his teammates. He will go to Pro-bowls.

I know he has thrown a total of 5 passes in his career as of right now. But I have a funny feeling this guy will be something special. There have been little hints and glimpses of what he has to offer. This has been said before by some, But I will say it here again. He reminds me of Brett Favre. I remember when Don Majkowski was injured, and Favre came in and stunk it up. You could see the ability and future oozing out of him for all to see. Majkowski was supposed to be the MAN in GB. But he never took the field again.

The way JP has conducted himself here in the first year of his career makes me hope and dream of greatness for him. Sure, I could predict doom and gloom for him and the Bills. Lots of people will and have done that. I wanted to give another opinion about the Bills Future.

Only time will tell.

GO JP!

Go Bills!

GOD, I LOVE this time of year!!!!!

389048[/snapback]