henry coverage on espn

disco

Not really, especially since he wasn't a starter for us anymore, and according to all reports, he's not going to be the immediate starter there either. Plus, he hasn't assaulted or mooned anyone lately, so what's entertaining about covering him?

on PTI today the henry trade only gets a mention during the close (big finish) segment.

i thought it'd be a bigger blip on the radar...i guess it's not much a story in the nfl.

384613[/snapback]

i think it is a big story for this time of the year (July NFL news drought in particular). I think the fact that there are not many details about the deal is a reason why it's not getting big press. It'll pick up steam when the balloonheads can write more accurate terms of the deal.

i think it is a big story for this time of the year (July NFL news drought in particular). I think the fact that there are not many details about the deal is a reason why it's not getting big press. It'll pick up steam when the balloonheads can write more accurate terms of the deal.

384633[/snapback]

It is def a big NFL story this time of year, but there's other bigger things happening. British open, Tour de France, and baseball, for them to merit much time on TH.