NFL Network

bflo83

Finally got to see the In Their Own Words on Sam Wyche tonight - good stuff. After that show there was an NFL Films piece on head coaches. About a half hour was a feature on Lou Saban. Really interesting story on one of the top coaches in Bills history. Recommended viewing if you see it listed (and since the nfl network seems to run things repeatedly it'll probably be on again soon).

Finally got to see the In Their Own Words on Sam Wyche tonight - good stuff. After that show there was an NFL Films piece on head coaches. About a half hour was a feature on Lou Saban. Really interesting story on one of the top coaches in Bills history. Recommended viewing if you see it listed (and since the nfl network seems to run things repeatedly it'll probably be on again soon).

381224[/snapback]

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

381224[/snapback]

I liked it too, but I didn't see anything about the snowball speach in Cincy....The funniest damn thing I've heard in sports besides the "He was giving him the business" ref call.

Jeff

After watching the Wyche special, the only thing I could think was "Damn, I'm glad Mularkey made that phone call."

At the hotel in Cincy last year, as we passed each other in the lobby (he was coming back from dinner, we were on our way out), Coach Wyche saw our Bills gear and thanked us for making the trip down for the game. We then thanked him for coming to Buffalo...

Jeff, the 'you don't live in Cleveland' soundbite IS in there. Can't remember where it fell in the show, but it's definitely there - still cracks me up every time I hear it, too.

After watching the Wyche special, the only thing I could think was "Damn, I'm glad Mularkey made that phone call."

At the hotel in Cincy last year, as we passed each other in the lobby (he was coming back from dinner, we were on our way out), Coach Wyche saw our Bills gear and thanked us for making the trip down for the game. We then thanked him for coming to Buffalo...

Jeff, the 'you don't live in Cleveland' soundbite IS in there. Can't remember where it fell in the show, but it's definitely there - still cracks me up every time I hear it, too.

381397[/snapback]

I can't believe I missed it!! I'll have to catch it again. Thanks! :D

Jeff